100% Reglo, my Guaranteed Future
- Avoid alcohol: Underage drinking leads to academic problems in school, physical and sexual assaults, abuse drugs and impacts on brain development. Avoiding alcohol is staying healthy.
- Abstinence: deciding not to have sex is a 100% effective way to prevent HIV, other STDs, and pregnancy. You can be abstinent at different times in your life for different reasons that may change over time.
- Use condoms during sex for a healthy life: Condoms are highly effective at preventing HIV and other STDs like gonorrhoea and chlamydia. Learn the right way to use an external condom and an internal condom. This will also protect you from unwanted pregnancies.
- Reduce your number of sexual partners: this can lower your chances of having a partner who could transmit HIV to you. The more partners you have, the more likely you are to have a partner with HIV whose viral load is not suppressed or to have a sex partner with an STD. Both of these factors can increase the risk of HIV transmission.
- Know your HIV status and get tested of all STDs: The only way to know your HIV status is to get tested every after 3months. Knowing your status can give you important information and help you make good decisions to prevent getting or transmitting HIV.
- Carryout sporting exercises: Youths should often do sports to have lower body fats, stronger muscles and increased cardiovascular fitness. This will create a foundation for a healthy lifestyle.
Living a healthy life as an HIV patient (reglo.org)
Free Photo | Beautiful black teenager girls spending time together (freepik.com)