Potatoes Gratin with meatballs
Potato gratin with meatballs is a meal that is easy and sublime. It will whet your appetite and give you enough energy. Here is how to make this delicious food.
- 600 g of potatoes
- 300 g minced meat
- 1 egg
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 C. level tablespoons of flour
- Grated cheese
- Chopped parsley
- 1 chicken stock cube diluted in boiling water
- Salt pepper
- Peel the potatoes and cook them in a sauce pain filled with boiling salted water for 20 minutes
- Drain and cut them into thin slices.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- In a salad bowl, mix the meat, chopped garlic cloves, parsley, paprika, egg and flour, knead well with your hands to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Shape the stuffing into small balls.
- In a previously buttered baking dish, place the potato slices in successive layers.
- Spread the meatballs on top and sprinkle with grated gruyere.
- Pour the chicken broth up to the brim then season with salt and pepper.
- Cover the dish with aluminium foil and bake for about 35 minutes, watching the cooking.
Serve hot, and enjoy!!!