- 1/4 l of palm oil (red oil)
- 8 plantains (unripe)
- 1/2kg of beef meat
- 1 branch of celery
- 1 branch of parsley
- 1 red pepper
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon of white peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- Slice your ingredients (celery, parsley and onion) or chop them.
- Peel your plantains and cut each of them into 3 pieces.
- Wash the meat with vinegar, water and cut into pieces.
- Boil it with some salt in it for 30 minutes.
- In a pot, put some oil to heat and fry your chopped onion.
- To the onions, add the meat, some salt and stir for about 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, reserve the meat on a plate.
- Put the bananas in the same pot, add some salt with much water and then allow it to boil for 30 minutes.
- Then, grind your peppers with garlic.
- After the 30 minutes, add the meat, garlic, peppers, and all the other ingredients into the pot.
-Add more water in order to obtain soup, cover and let it boil for 45 minutes.
- Don’t forget to taste during preparation in order to know if there is enough salt and pepper.
- After 45 minutes, turn off the heat and let it stand for 10 minutes before serving.