Garden Eggs and Plantains
Garden is a natural source of vitamin B such as thiamin, niacin, B6 and pantothenic acid that helps the body in the proper use of fat and protein and also contributes to the nervous system positively. Vitamin B plays a vital role in promoting good health and well-being.
- 10 big garden eggs
- 6 large tomatoes
- ½ cup of crayfish
- 1 cup dried fish
- 1 cup palm oil or vegetable oil
- 1 onion
- 1 habanero pepper and salt
- 1 large seasoning cube
- Boil your garden eggs until tender.
- Take off their light skins and place peeled garden eggs in a bowl.
- Use a wooden spoon to lightly mash them.
- Chop onions and sauté them. Add in tomatoes and fry until acidic taste is lost.
- Blend your crayfish and add to the pot and stir for a few seconds. Add pepper, dried fish and all seasonings.
- Add in mashed njakatu and allow to simmer for 5 minutes while stirring from time to time.
Your njakatu stew is ready and waiting to be devoured. Serve with boiled plantains and enjoy your meal.