Cocktail pineapple ginger
This pineapple ginger juice is a deliciously sweet, fresh, juice and is packed with a major boost of nutrients that will rival any multivitamin supplement.
- About 2lbs (0.9) Pineapple peeled and cut (make sure to add the pineapple core as well)
- 50 grams of ginger; about a small thumb in size)
- 1 lime
- 1 cup of water
This pineapple ginger recipe is so simple, it takes only 5 minutes to prepare.
- In a bleeder, simply blend the pineapple and ginger with the water until all the ingredients are pureed.
- If you have a smaller blender, you can simply split the blended ingredients into two batches. Since the juice is going to be mixed together anyway, it does not matter if you split them evenly.
- Strain the juice into a clean container with a fine mesh strainer, cheese cloth or better yet, a nut milk bag.
- Into the strained juice, squeeze the lime juice, making sure to catch the seeds and stir.
- Serve the juice chilled.
Enjoy your drink!