Beet root Juice recipe
Beet root, a wonderful vegetable helps maintain good cardiovascular health. The juice is a simple mix of red beet root, apple and celery.
- 1 small red beetroot
- 1 large apple
- 2 celery stalks
- ½ lemon or lime
- ½ inch small piece of ginger peeled
- Wash all vegetables and fruits in running water and pat dry them.
- Peel and cut beetroot into long slices. Cut apple into long pieces and remove the core. Peel and cut carrots into long pieces. Cut celery into long pieces.
- Blend the ingredients one at a time with the use of a juicer.
- Process all ingredients (beetroot, apple, carrots, celery, ginger)
- Squeeze the half lemon into prepared juice and stir well. Pour it into chilled serving glass and serve.
Drink and enjoy!
Prepared by Che Engochan