Apple banana Milkshake, Quite refreshing
- 1 apple
- 1 banana, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup of milk or water
- 2 spoon of sugar (or as per your taste)
- 1 spoon of vanilla essence
- Cut apple into large pieces. Peel banana and cut into large pieces
- Pour orange juice into a blender jar
- Add apple, banana and ice cubes
- Blend until a smooth paste. Pour prepared banana apple smoothie into a serving glass
- Serve it as a dessert or with snack in the afternoon. It will turn brown after some time, so drink it immediately to get maximum nutrients.
Tips: If you don’t like pieces of apple skin in the smoothie, peel it before using.