Amazing banana and pineapple smoothie
Start your day with this healthy Pineapple Banana Smoothie Recipe. It is delicious, loaded with tropical flavors and can be made in under 5 minutes with just 2 minutes of prep time and will sail you through the morning. Here is how to make Banana Pineapple Smoothie Recipe.
- 4 ice cubes,
- fresh pineapple peeled, cored and cubed,
- 1 large banana, cut into chunks,
- 1 cup pineapple or apple juice
- Some vanilla flavor
- Wash banana and pineapple and chop into cubes
- Pour pineapple juice or some water in a jar and add flavor in a blender.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and soft.
- Stir with a spoon to make sure the mixture of both fruits is perfect
- Pour prepared smoothie into a serving glass and serve.
Don’t we just love this smoothie!
Written by Abi Rhoda