Olives are rich in antioxidants with health benefits ranging from fighting inflammation to reducing microorganism growth.
- 2 cups green olives
- 2½ cups water
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 glass jar and Lid
- Wooden spoon
- Put the olives in the glass jar and press them well with the wooden spoon to release their natural juices.
- Mix the water, vinegar and salt and pour the mixture over the olives. Be sure the mixture covers the olives but leave some airspace at the top of the jar.
- Seal the container tightly with the lid, and shake it vigorously. This action blends the mixture and allows the olives to release a little more flavor.
- Refrigerate the jar and be sure to shake it again before using the juice. The longer the mixture is allowed to sit, the stronger the olive brine becomes.
- Repeat this process until you’ve finished your olives, and you’ll never have to waste them again.
Enjoy your Olive juice