Mouth watery Mango smoothie
Each serving delivers nutrient-rich fruits, fiber, protein and probiotics. It only takes a few minutes to prepare this cool and creamy tropical-inspired drink.
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 cups of frozen mango chunks
- ½ cup banana slices, about 1 medium banana
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon honey, optional, plus more as desired.
- Add ice cubes, frozen mango, banana slices yogurt, orange juice and honey to a blender.
- Cover and process on medium speed for about 30 seconds, using the tamper as needed. Increase to high speed for 15 to 30 seconds until thick and smooth.
- Adjust the smoothie with more orange juice if needed to reach the desired consistency.
- Taste and add more money if needed to balance the tart flavour.
Your drink is ready. Bon appetit.